Omg, i love britney spears to bits. I dunno why. Haha, i must be one of those silly loyal fans who started buying every britney album since pri 4..
Sadly, while staring at Britney, im still munching on tidbits. Omg, i will never learn my lesson to stop eating. Eat eat eat!
I've been eating damn alot of avocado because it promises flawless complexion.But i really can't stand the taste of avocado. I don't understand why people love it but i really feel like puking when i eat them. Be it salad, soup or milkshake.. arghh!!
Oh! And one thing, the next time u catch me spending money, give me a tight slap! Omg, i spent 2k this mth when im not even working. Plus, it's not even the end of the month. And i just received my exam fees slip (another 2.5k??)
I bought sooo much nonsense this mth! ):
I saw these two dresses at Zara and bought them!
Wth, i will never wear them to school la! So i have no idea why i bought them.. Im so depressed lor..
And I got a new lappie from Fujitsu.
The screen is humogous! Ok, im not sure izzit because my asus notebook is smaller. But this screen makes me go blind! haha!
And i got this calendar from Teckyen for Christmas. Haha, i knew he was my angel lor! Sheesh, kept denying somemore.. Hahaha..
And it's super pretty! Got my ex-love's pic. Haha, althou is old love, but still very handsome..
Hahaa, my mum saw it and went like " Har, another dust-collecting rubbish?!! Ask ur fren buy u duster or toilet pump leh! At least won't collect dust and can make the house cleaner.." Omg la..
But teckyen is rly thoughtful. The calendar rly super DIY lah!
So welcome to the family of "dust collecting decorations" on my table.
Haha, i think these water babies have been around since forever!
And this cute paper doll.. I think it's some random postcard i took from np last year while mugging. Haha, silly right.
And this moo moo from joanne's place last christmas.. Omg, im such a rubbish collector. hahaha! And while downloading songs, i happen to watch abit of
海派甜心
And shit! I got addicted.. It's really quite nice.. silly show..
It's quite funny.. Shall share with u guys more another time.. I need to go watch my drama le!