Photobucket
Sunday, November 8, 2009, 9:51 PM
My fair lady

Omg, im so sad that 'my fair lady' has ended!
What am i going to do on my wed and thurs nights?!!
So depressing.
I need my weekly doses of korean drama so that i can sleep well!!!



I love watching the drama, cuz YEH dresses so fashionably! It's like free updates of what are the latest trends.
Plus, i have my shuai ge to look at.. Not the main male lead.. The other one.. Aiya, the one who looks so much sweeter lah! Hahaha!
____________________

Oh gosh, i just feel like whining! haha..

Im just really stressed with my studies..
Don't think people understand what i am going through because they don't have such a crazy combi as mine.
And really, im very freaked out at the amount i need to study.
Ahhhhhhhhh! )):

Damn, i hate hate hate hate school!
I will take back whatever i've blogged about treasuring life for now cuz i just need to rant!

Anyway, can't get this song of me.
I swear it's addictive!


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com




I think i will love you to bits if you throw me to Korea for free!
Hahaha, no, wait.. Is kimchi fattening? It's not right??


Oh gosh, why is my entry so cheerful even when im feeling so crappy?