milky feets

Apparently, this is a new product in the market.

It is a kind of feet mask that makes ur skin peel so u can regularly exfoliate your dead skin. And gone will the cracked heels be.
I think they can skip paying xiaxue to do advertorials. Cuz i am just abt to do a review about this here!
First i paid $39.90 for it. And it is a one-time application. So we shall see if it works.
To begin with my feet are quite ok actually. haha!

Ok, so it just looks like face mask package in there.

Nothing special but very smelly! It's totally equivalent to soaking ur feet in 7 different kinds of acid! -.-

It is supposed to start peeling within 3 days to 3 weeks.
Ok, nth has happened to my feet so far (2 days le).
So we shall see huh! If nth really happens, i am going to scream!!
Anyway, i was packing my drawers and i found alot of old memories. Some of which are pretty memorable. Haha, and some are just plain silly.
I realised i have done a great job maintaining in shape all these years.
Just that my shape is round.
Haha!



Everyone was smiling happily except Nathan (our form teacher). He NEVER smiles!
I think it could have been a black and white portion if he smiled.

Omg, i think no kick trying to spot me.. But yea. They constantly remind me that i am aging.
This sucks. I am afraid.
Oh and i spotted this.
I thought it would be memorable to take a photo of it before throwing it away.

The next time your boyfriend bullys you. Make him write this 100 times.
I am sure he'll end up being youe ex-boyfriend someday.. Hahaa..
Im serious abt the first part but maybe not the latter sentence la.