friends
Sometimes i still believe that i need girlfriends.
Just that it's hard to find non-bitchy and caring girlfriends.
So much commenting that others are weirdos, i am starting to feel that im the weird one!
Actually it is not called 'weird'.
It's more like "wanting friendships to work out the way i deemed as perfect".
I don't know what people feel towards their friends.
But to me, they are just like jam for the bread.
By definition, they should be the people who colour our lives and stand by us when we need them most..
But to most people, friends are just like accessories.
It always looks better eating lunch with someone than eating alone.
It's comforting if the lecture seat next to you is occupied by someone you know.
And that's it!
Wow, so much for being 'friends'.
Often, i am quite confident of my own choice of friends...
Not till recently...
I realized that some people, whom I've known for a long time, might not be as nice as i thought they were.
And it's scary cause it hurts.
Just in case u think these are the reasons why im keeping mum:
1) I am ok with them just 'being who they are'. (Read my lips: wtf! Trust me, im not nice.)
2) I don't mind being the cat. (Yea, u try being the cat then)
3) I can't do anything what! (Oh yes, you right. Really.)
4) I am just hanging on till i find new friends. (Not really. I just want to hold on to my stand that you can be nice, for a lil' longer.)
5)I am highly forgivable, someone whose temper is just too good. (It's not that im really nice. It's just that it doesn't bother you even if i am pissed)

So, people. If you could, please start taking me seriously.
Don't just treat me as someone who comes and go in your life.
Because you probably left a page full of memories in mine.