I just realized how much kaykay actually resemblances Fiona Sit in the following MV. Just that i heart fiona more! hee! (:
It's funny how long i have been a 'Fiona's fan', despite not liking her in the beginning.. Probably because she looked like a giraffe! Notice how long her neck is..
Ok, bad picture to notice her neck.. Paiseh.. haha.. the next one..
She's like a living skeleton though.
I think she's almost near to those thinspiration pictures..
Generally, i need to thank the person who introduced me to canto pop. I realized that listening to canto songs can actually be very therapeutic. It calms me down, in some sense. Such a pity that im no longer friends with that person.. If not we can 切磋 abit.. (Damn! why is my chinese so good! wahaha!)
And yes, im so going to start saving money so that i can go back to hk for holidays after the exams.. Or maybe i should go at the end of the year. I like this whole winter feeling, wrapping layers of clothes on me.. HAHA, siao right!
Omg, anyway i remembered watching this trailer before and i nearly cried. SO, i swear i will catch this show by hook or by crook when it is out!
And i happened to pass by this song.. The ang moh girl was super nice lah.. awwwww! The girls look so cute tgt..