Photobucket
Thursday, November 26, 2009, 11:38 PM
dumped

A friend of mine introduced this song to me. It's super addictive!



Omg, i hearts hearts 梁文音 to bits! I know im a sucker for sweet girls with sweeter-than-sugar voices and all these lovey-dovey chinese songs.


Anyway, i find 26 Nov 2009 a day too jinxed.

1) I had a really bad nightmare about my ex (after 3 yrs breaking up. well done)

2) It is his birthday today.

3) My tuition kid didn't do well for PSLE. 219. wtf!

4) My phone died on me. I treated every phone like my closest love and it just 'dumped' me without any warning!
Blink and the next second, it was gone.

5) I noticed one of my friend has been rather cold to me. I smell something fishy.
Must be some gossips and backstabbing going on.

6) I still can't get over the fact that my phone died on me.

While others can't wait for tomorrow because they are all going home with new phones, i just can't grieve enough over my dear samsung innov8.
Yes, i just cannot let go.

I know that by having to send it for repair twice in a week, it is a sign to change my phone.

But i just can't find any new love around that makes my heart skip a beat.

I started at Sony Ericsson Satio and Samsung Pixon12 and went like "WOW!". But no sparks.

I looked at LG Crystal and Nokia N97 mini and loved them straight away. But after reading their specs and evaluating their respective prices, i just had to put the thought away.

Im down to Nokia E72 and LG Viewty Smart.

You know, sometimes it's not the choices available. I just loved my innov8.
I love everything about it.
Sounds crazy but i rather dump a guy than to dump my innov8 away.

Gosh, im so depressed.
I have this bad feeling that i am going to end up getting E72.
))):

Major depression!!!!



Anyway, since i am blogging, i might as well have a word at the next issue.

I noticed friends this year have not been behaving 'normally' these days.
Okay, whatever your reasons are, please just wake up your fucking ideas and get back to normal. Alright?

I don't know. I used to love to go to school. I love meeting u guys to study.
But these days, i find school as a place full of depressing happenings.
And i don't like this negative change in most of you guys.
Yes, i am at no position to expect anything and i have no rights to control how you guys should behave.
But don't you agree that we all should grow up a little and stop focusing on silly, petty, emotional conflicts?

You know i just feel like using this word to describe my feeling towards u people.

dis·gust
(dĭs-gŭst')
tr.v. dis·gust·ed, dis·gust·ing, dis·gusts
  1. To excite nausea or loathing in; sicken.

  2. To offend the taste or moral sense of; repel.

n. Profound aversion or repugnance excited by something offensive.


Yes, i am disgusted. I feel all these pretty sickening.
I don't want things to turn out ugly.
I am not someone who likes to quarrel for more than 3 days.
I get angry, sleep and wake up feeling perfectly alright.
I hope you can do that too.

Stop. that silly nonsense.