Photobucket
Thursday, October 8, 2009, 11:41 AM
without a man

Like many other women, i always wanted someone stronger, more technically-inclined to be by my side,

But sad to say, i always end up stranded alone.

And being without a man, it only means that:

1) I have to walk through the entire ikea measuring curtains, window lengths myself.

2) I have to be decisive in deciding what to buy.
Red lamp or black lamp? Silver or white ceiling lights? Pink or orange cushion?

3) I have to try to figure out if the light bulb was included in my floor lamp package.

4) I need to find out which are the light bulbs available and WHERE are they placed.

5) I need to find out what is the difference between an E14 and E32 light bulb.

6) I need to carry that fking 10kg lamp to the counter myself.

7) I need to carry 30kg worth of load home myself, not to mention, walking to the damn far bus stop alone at night.

8) I have to undrill my old lights from the ceiling myself.

9) I need to drill the ceiling myself, when i don't even have the slightest idea what's the difference between the electrical drill used for drilling and the one used for assembling.
Is it the same one?????

10) I have no idea which is the earth, live and neutral wires.

11) I have no idea how to fix the wires with the new ceiling light...

12) It costs $60 to call for a technician to complete such simple job.
My lights only costed $58! FK!

13) I am damn damn damn tired. And after two whole days, i still have not fix my lights.


See, enough reasons to need a man.
I always say 'All men shld die'... Just that can they please die, only after helping me fix my lights??

It's scary when i don't even have a drill at home.
It's even scarier when the electrical drill weighs like a real machine gun!
And it's the scariest when it starts spinning in my hands and i have no idea what to do next.

For once, i felt the importance of men.
BUT THEN AGAIN, i doubt any of my guy friends know how to drill a blardy hole on the wall.
I wouldn't be surprised if they were just as blur as me.

OK, whatever it is, I AM DESPERATE FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN FIX THAT FKING CEILING LIGHT FOR ME NOW!
Serious... If you charge anything less than $50, call me!