strange moments
It's strange how i randomly visited his sister's blog on a bright sunny Saturday morning..
It's really very random...
But i guess it's good to see how people-of-the-past are spending great time indulging in luxurious lives.
Thinking back, i must really have been crazily in love/ just very crazy enough to think that it could actually worked out right between us.
I mean, at least now, i understand why his mum hated me so much.
It was like the very very rich and the pauper!
Ok, but let me put this across: im not darn poor. I am actually quite comfortable with my current standard of livings, just that being even wealthier would be perfect.
But i really admire how his sister who can splurge on 3 LV, 1 Gucci and 2 Channel bags (let aside all the other branded clothes and gadgets) in just a semester.
It's insane!! Then again, I doubt she could even afford 1 LV bag if she were to earn her own money.
Well, that's not my point. My point was that his mum was RIGHT on how i never knew they were THAT rich!
We kinda belonged to different social classes.
It sounds awful but pretty true.
But thank god, it didn't work out right!
Cuz he was a total jackass! A major one!
On the brighter side, I love singlehood now! Just that at times, you get really lonely.. But heck la!
I always have the treadmill! HAHA!
Anyways, im eating these
Japanese grapes bought from
Isetan (i think)...

And omg, they taste awesome!
You know those
meiji grape flavoured gummies??

Have you ever wonder why their 'so-called grape-flavour' doesn't taste like the usual grapes we eat??
Simply because their grapes taste so different!
It tasted exactly like the
Qoo drink!

And it's as chewy as
Konnyaku jelly!

The seeds would just slide off the flesh smoothly!
No need for any tongue action at all!

And you actually can't bite it into half or whatsoever.. Cuz the flesh is so 'Q' that you have to eat the whole thing in!
Omg, i must be damn mountain tortise!
U know im not very particular when it comes to food...
So i never even bothered to find out what's the difference between local and Jap grapes, despite the steep price differences.
Oh gosh, i totally feel like i am eating gummies (with grape skin) instead!!
Just that there are less calories and more anti-oxidants!
U guys should go try some too!
I believe it has this sweet alcoholic taste too ((=
Wahahaha! Im such a happy cat recently!
Eat, tennis, eat!! YAY!!!
And now, im going SHOPPING!!! YAY! I LOVE TUITION-LESS LIFE!