Photobucket
Friday, October 2, 2009, 1:08 AM
meow

I think i just got temporarily lost.


Anyway i feel so happy watching jeong jeong on tv.
He's like my cheerleader!
Instant cheering up..

I dunno why i can't stop smiling at him.
So cute!




See, 帅就是不一样! Who else can wear jeans with slippers and still look so 帅?!



Faints!
Haha, i happened to think of a pickup line...

"Do you have a map? Cuz i think i just got lost in your eyes.."

AWWW!

ER XIN!

Where got people like me, emo still can think of cheesy pickup line..
Eww~ Amy!

Cheer up amy!!!
Stop being that cat who gets thrown off the lap once every three days!
Life is such a bitch to me these days...
Or more like i got 'bastard-ed' too much recently.

Anyway, share with u an interesting fact abt this vibrator!


It's super cool. Cuz it vibrates when it's ur turn to collect your prata from the counter.
Cool right! I totally felt like i was living in stone age when i first saw this thingy vibrated in from of me!