Photobucket
Tuesday, October 6, 2009, 10:46 PM
Happy- Leona Lewis

Someone once told me
That you have to choose
What you win or lose
You can’t have everything
Don’t you take chances
You might feel the pain
Don’t you love in vain
Cause love wont set you free
I could stand by the side
And watch this life pass me by
So unhappy but safe as could be

So what if it hurts me
So what if I break down
So what if this world just throws me off the edge
My feet run out of ground
I gotta find my place
I wanna hear my sound
Don’t care about other pain in front of me
Cause I’m just tryna be happy, yeah
Just wanna be happy, yeah

Holding on tightly
Just can’t let it go
Just tryna play my roll
Slowly disappear, oooh
Well all these tears
They feel like they’re the same
Just different faces, different names
Get me outta here
Well I can stand by the side
And watch this life pass me by
Pass me by

So any turns that i cant see
Ill count a stranger on this road
But don’t say victim
Don’t say anything

This's one song i heard on 98.7 and totally felt in love with.
Can't share the song in mp3 format because i think imeem doesn't allow us to play the whole song.
So here's a video of it.



Meanwhile, i am so going to ikea tomorrow! Yay! I wanna re-furnish my room..
Haha, very random..
But whatever it takes, i am going all out to be happy :)

Also, here's two new singers i wanna highlight..

1)

徐佳瑩


I personally think she's quite cute. And her songs are pretty special.
Here's one of her more popular songs: There's even 台语 in her chorus..



Here's another one. I really like this one..



2)
王心如


I have no idea where she popped out from, but just saw her on tv one day.
I have no idea what was in her... But i just felt that she's actually quite chio..
Though she might not have distinct model features, i just felt that she has this x factor in her...
Even her cheesy songs sounded alright to me.. Haha!



And i concluded it's the coloured contacts which made her look so enchanting!
Stupid! Cheat my feelings!

Show you some of her old CF:
Quite cheesy... But not bad lah..