|
Thursday, September 17, 2009, 10:38 PM
,
I hate it when school is reopening again and all the vivid memories of studying come gushing into my tiny brain.It scary because i've failed and realised that it is not impossible to fail. It doesn't mean that because i study in SIM, i can close both eyes and still pass everything. Maybe you can, but i can't.Have been working alot recently. Actually i prefer slaving myself away. I don't like it when i am alone.It's scary when i do reality checks for my life and realised that i dunno what i want and that i've not achieved anything so far.Like now, i dunno if i should sleep early, or stone in front of my tv watching aimless VV drama programmes, or read a book on a lonely friday night..But apparently, my headache is hurting me so much that im tearing now. Dun like to blog when im emo.. But feels better when i type them out. haha!I dun understand why i just can't get along with my mum. I bought her a new phone and got her cable tv so that she can 'upgrade' herself effortlessly. Apparently, she just kept cursing, as usual. I dunno what i can do.. Seriously, i dunno how other families can do nothing and get along so well, while i try to do everything to keep my family together. It doesn't mean that i agree with/ am afraid of my mum when i dun talk back. I let her get her way because i am sick of argueing and hearing my mum scream more. I guess that's one of the reasons for my parents' divorce.Maybe if i were older a few years back, i could understand what my dad meant by " can't keep her mouth shut"Not that i rmbed much about that "family" i used to be in. Just that i feel envious how my colleagues talk about their families.I hate the fact that i need to express myself through words on my blog because i have no one to talk to. I hate to emo at night because this means i need to endure through the night alone, before someone comes to my rescue the next day.It's not that i need a particular person to be in my life. I just need a friend close enough for me to rely on. To lend me a shoulder to lean on when i am tired. To buy me jellybeans to cheer my up when i screw my exams. To watch chick flicks with me because i like to watch such silly flims.To eat japanese food eveytime we dine out, because i like jap food.To prioritize me before the rest on her/his friend list.To sleep in with me once in a while so as to fill the bed up.I must be a horribly demanding friend. Cuz till now, im still buying jelly beans and gifts for myself.Renting dvds to watch at home because no one wants to watch certain movies with me.Spends more outgoing minutes than incoming minutes on my cellphone because no one voluntarily calls me.Sleeping alone with 4 soft toys and 1 bolster every night.So please don't reject me the next time i 'force' you to accompany me.I just need someone to be there.Alright. My head is really hurting and i need to force myself to just sleep!
|
me
|