Photobucket
Saturday, August 15, 2009, 1:23 PM
up!

I guess there's quite a lost of interest in blogging in me these days. Probably because there isn't much interesting activities happening in my life recently.

My Starhub job is almost non-existent! There's nothing for me to do at work each day.
Julian and I are often so bored that we even resort to looking at each other's friends on FB to pass every single hour at work.

It's the kind of sian-ness till u wished u rather had alot of work to do.

Meanwhile, looking on the brighter side(really brighter),

I went to catch the movie, UP, with the alvin and clique yesterday!


The show was awesome! Especially with the 3D effects! It's quite cute when you look back and see everyone in 3D googles! hahaha!
And i almost cried in the show lah! The ah gong was so poor thing when the wife died ;(

OH, and hor!! I realised the ah boy got NO CHIN, not even double chin!!

PROOF:

Close up:


SO HUH! Stop teasing me about my double chin hor!
See, fat = cute lor!!!




Hahaha! Seriously, i think the ah boy is super cute! I so wanna pinch his cheeks all the time!
And I now declare that he's my new boyfriend!
I really adore him sooo much! <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjs3luVrvBim0t1n1lTqSGpJEsQC2GVdz03qNuz0R3PoGNHJ9vq4wxkGkVU405Px5YcZtjoAB0ahkhx8SLqECP-qZ6O3DyWQqw86iru0TF9HMDg6CTPk4oFhXdL_F-6P5HbxgfDJz7iJPo/s1600-h/3014_80886190862_80885450862_2223290_8028142_n.jpg">



Oh well, anyway, my dear friend, Alvin, has recently got attached.
This ended up making me really BRIGHT during the movie!

Jf who bought the tickets had 3 and 4 seats respectively on different rows. SO! I was the UNLUCKY one who had to sit with this couple, making me the LIMELIGHT for the night. Shining and shining!

PROOF: ME= the photographer.



Then again, goodbye to singlehood alvin!
Here comes the nightmare ahead!
(Alrights, im kidding)


OH, and back to Starhub....

I stole took some of these postcards from the marketing dept the other day cuz i think they looked so pretty! (;



For Starhubbers, do you know we actually have all the huge versions of these postcards as posters all over Starhub Green?

Haha, so on my last week in Starhub, i am so going to all the levels to take pictures with these posters! HOHO!
Ok, i think my poor buddy/ going-to-be-photography-on-tt-day isn't going to be so keen about it though.


Oh, and this year, i missed NDP ):

I was working as some Colgate promoter..
Seriously, i get more people mistaking me as the pharmacist than people asking me about Colgate products -.-



Imagine being in this outfit the entire day..
Gosh, such a torture! *shucks*

Alrights, shall stop blogging here.. Going for lunch!

Rmb, fat = cute! So juz eat!