blogging in the office is so not fun!
Recently, i have been working six days a week non-stop.
And that's totally nothing new for a workaholic like me.
Because
1) I love money.
2) Money loves me.
But sadly, i am starting to dread going to work every single morning. I know there is a great difference between my previous entry and this one, but too bad. Life can't wait.
Well, what can be worse when you have a new guy sitting next to you and he is:
1) NOT HANDSOME (it's a longer term for 'UGLY')
2) OLD (35 yrs old! WTF!)
3) SLOW (youuu knowww talkkkk slowwwwllllyyyyy thattt kindddd)
Basically, i don't think i need to find 101 reasons to hate him for now.
But i seriously HATE the idea of him sitting next to me!
And i'm not surprised he's staring at my monitor now, reading what i am typing.
(Wow, ain't i smart? I actually know that YOU are staring at this now!)
But i am simply too nice to tell him off because according to 'Criminal Minds' (f.y.i: tv show) the other night, the most innocent-looking people can end up being very dangerous.
I don't want poison in my tea or nails on my chair and I've learnt not to underestimate others' abilities to get rid of you in the office.
So for now, PEACE!! heh! *gives a fuckface look*
AND YES, FINALLY! I am not working this weekend!! So i am so going to blog an ultra long post this sat!
At least now you know that it's not me who doesn't have the urge to blog, but the fact that i'm sitting nxt to a blardy retard handsome nice man makes me feel utterly disgusted and don't feel like blogging anymore!
And lastly, i totally love Shen hui's recent post! It makes alot of sense though some of the parts are in chinese.
Yes, i nearly read until my eyes pak jiao! BUTTTT! It's worth the pak jiao!
These are some of the few i like..
Btw, it's about friendship and relationship:
1) 有时候 不是对方不在乎你而是你把对方看得太重
2) 真正的好朋友, 并不是在一起就有聊不完的话题.
而是在一起 就算不说话也不会感到尴尬
3) For friends, what u know, u know.. What you don't know, then don't know lo…
But for a relationship, you are glad what you know and you have an urge to find out what you don't know.
I so beg to differ! I everyone, everything also wanna know!
Then how??
Seriously, i think i honour a friend more than my (if i even had) boyfriend.
Simply because friends are the ones who can accept me for who i am.
I can be very auntie, very unglam, very vulgar and meet them without make-up.
But for a boyfriend, i think if any of these flaws are once discovered, we can start rolling the credits. Show over!
Okok, enough for today! I need to go watch my youtube le! EH, don't say i never work hor! It's i work too efficiently, that's why i have free time now!
Ohh. just to share..
How to be cruel to old guys:AARP Eye Chart