Photobucket
Friday, June 5, 2009, 9:20 PM
the ah lians

Yes,the next time u see any ah lians on the street with eyelash extension, please pay your respect to them!

Cuz eyelash extension is freaking UNCOMFORTABLE! Oh gosh, trust me, it's the last thing u wanna do artificially to ur face!

I rather have my nose piercing, lip piercing and eyebrow piercings than this freaking temporary permanent stick-on of eyelashes!

I can't exercise cuz my sweat will somehow cause my eyes to tinge!
I can't swim, needless to say.


And i can't see properly under the sun!

Seriously, i even asked my girlfriends if the place was dark, or just that i can't see what i am eating!

Apparently, i think the lashes kinda cast a shadow under sunlight, that's why it blocks my view..

Whatever it is lah! I FREAKING HATE IT!

Oh gosh, this is the worst regret i had so far for this year!!!!


And it doesn't make me look miraculously chio-er or wad. So in conclusion, IT IS A WASTE OF MONEY!!! Grr, someone please shoot me!!!!!