Photobucket
Thursday, May 28, 2009, 12:50 PM
lalalalalalalalalalala......

omg omg omg, i am so bored!!!!!! GRRRR!!!

I hate waking up in the noon and then sigh to myself, thinking that it is just another day with no plans in mind.

I hate hate tuitions!!! Just because i have tuitions to commit to, i can't get 6 days jobs that im interested in.

Gosh, and i seriously wanna scream at Jalene from Recruit! I dunno what she is ALWAYS busy with.. And great, she's on leave today.. -.-

I think i look ten times grumpier than this..
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!




On a brighter side, Alvin showed me his favourite MV- Nobody by WONDERGIRLS.


Watch [WonderGirls] NOBODY in Pop | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

DAMN BIMBO!
Alvin says he can dance the chorus part. PLEASE, DON'T!!! HAHAHA...

Ok, now i finally understand why u always sing this song in school. It's irritating YET ADDICTIVE! HAHAHAHA


And worse, the Mr Brown's version!!