i need to find myself back this holiday.
I should stop idling around, stop living my life for others and start doing things i wanna do.
I know, i've been saying this since Day 1.
Gosh, but i really wanna work less and earn more.. Someone please slap some reality into me..
I really feel sick and tired of having to work all the time so that i can pay my bills and support my impulsive shopping habits.
the guys and i were still planning to go batam this june.. HAHA!
And two weeks after exams, i am still not getting a job, not because i can't find one (in fact i have too many to choose from already) but because i simply wanna slack around.
(yay, ikea today, tennis tmr, dinner on wed, sentosa someday and tampiness 1 for some other day)
I just wanna go for more outings, play tennis with the guys (more like ball flying session), spend money (yes, it is a form of recreational activity) and do nothing!
Ok, digress abit.. I played tennis with Julian and Junliang today.
Trust me, they are really good players. We had at least 20 balls to start with.
And
we they played till we lost the very last ball!
Pro right! -.-
Back to story,
Im sorry people, i know we all hate econs, but i can't help to remember this leisure thingy (WHICH FREAKING DID NOT APPEAR IN EXAMS, or did it??)
And yes, i told you it is already natural that i
ctl alt del everything right after exams..

Hmm, this is all i can remember... Oh shit, so how do i get the backward bending curve from here huh??? I forgot.. hahahahha
I promise to study harder if i ever have to repeat. choy choy choy!
Oh, and my point was.. I wanted to show that for me, leisure was 100% and work 0%.
BUT i think i forget how to draw alr.. I think it shld be a vertical budget line..
Wa, amy so smart... *roll eyes*
Ok, i have tons to pictures to upload initially, but im juz feeling ultra lazy..
Haha, well, its 5am in the morning, no need for further elaborations.
Hmm, shld i go back to sleep or should i go for a run?
Ok, go back to sleep.
My ass is still hurting from i-dunno-what-cardio-i-did for the past few days.. (No alvin, pls don't think otherwise)
And im plain lazy.