haato- follow your heart
I was packing my room the other day and i found so much old memories.
It's crazy for me to keep them so such a long time.. Haha..
Great, this is how my room practically looks like after every major exam!

I kinda literally turn my room upside down while spring cleaning..
And i found this! My primary school report book!
Omg, aren't you amazed? I actually had my quite moments!
Hah, I seriously doubt the quote
'Amy is a quiet pupil in class.' is highly reliable..


And amazingly, i found out i was
NOT OVERWEIGHT for most of my primary school years, despite everyone calling me fat.
See, it's all because of you evil pricks who made me believe that i was
FAT for ALL MY LIFE!
And remember previously when i said that my brother was really handsome when he was a toddler?
Here's the prove. He WAS really cute!
Top third from right.
the tallest and roundest one lah!

HANDSOME RIGHT?! Told u!
And i found this nonsensical transparency.. Haha, i think it was social studies..
Gosh,
shiyun, this is ur handwriting! hahaha!

I think this was in sec 3 before we quarrelled.. Juz look at the unbelievable combination of members in our group..
I think this was before i got condemned to sit next to
FARZARNA!
Gosh, i will NEVER forget that name. NEVER!
It's like childhood misery!!!
Okok, racial harmony, amy.....
OH, and this was from the silly
'angel-mortal game', whereby we have this mysterious senior writing to us when we were sec 1.
Yea yea yea, my angel was Elaine lor!
And that was how i miserably got conned into this blardy &#%#!@ CCA called NCC.

But ok la, she was sweet (:
Oh, did i mention i went back
Crescent yesterday... It was on the way home from ikea..
I must say the security is REALLY very strick nowadays.
They didn't allow Julian into the school, despite us arguing that we were there to fetch out
'imaginery sister'.
And Julian was telling me how he realised that Crescent has alot of indians nowadays..
Like 70% of girls he saw walking out of the school were indians.
Ok, im relieved. I've graduated at least.
I mean im so
not racist BUT it's like freaking
32 FARZARNAS in a class!
WTF! I rather u just kill me, please..
Oh, and i saw the SS teacher, ms ting something...
The one that saved us from getting F9 all the time..
See, i even kept the notes till now!

Oh, and i saw the NCC girls.. Errr, horrible looking girls.
What's the surprise..
And
Chan Boon Leong, aka the huge NCC pig in-charge..
He's still keeping himself in shape- ROUND.
Hmm, back to story..
I even found this freaking
ZIMBABWE map from
Geography!
Haha, the section which i always fail.. Cuz i have zero sense of direction -.-

Oh and this is proof for my tuition kid!

She doesn't believe that my Chinese was really good.
SEE, the teacher even photocopied my 作文 for the class to refer lorr....
She kept insisting that im a lousy chinese tutor cuz i can't even speak proper chinese... Grrr!
But now that i read my own compo again, i think it's FULL OF CRAP!
I think it was cuz my class had really low chinese standards, that's why even my 'beat-around-the-world' chinese compo can become the model essay..
Oh, and this one.. Our most well-hated
PW WRITTEN REPORT!
Man, i wanna cry everytime i see this!
I don't even know if i should hate or love my PW group..

But i guess i have to thank all these coincidences which brought shiyun and i back to friends (:
AND
SHIYUN, can you stop being so BUSY?!
I don't care, im going to slaughter anyone who cannot make it for next thursday's class outing!
Shiyun, this is how often i meet u.
Ur 19th birthday present is STILL WITH ME (Even when we live so near each other).

I shld have just asked for ur address and posted it to u.
AND THIS ONE REALLY MAKES ME SCREAM!
CRYSTAL YAP! This was that blardy fan i borrowed from you for my PW presentation, remember!

Gosh, u made a BEEEEEEG fuss about me losing it.
And i had to go all the way to Chinatown just to find the
EXACT SIMILIAR one for you before our exams, or else you won't let things rest..
Seriously, u were just trying to make life difficult for me lah!
And i think if it was two years back, I would never imagine sending you an sms which says,
'Gosh, im sooooo excited to meet u for tau huay later.' Seriously, even over my dead body, i wouldn't do that!
Haha, but well, i guessed we all matured a little in SIM and yep, IM SO EXCITED TO MEET U LATER!!! AWWWWWW!
I can't even remember when was the last time i met my girlfriends for gossip sessions!
I SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY MISS MY GIRLFRIENDS!!And according to crystal, even the cutest guy shouldn't tear us away from our gfs!
Hahaha, but i still can't stop laughing at what you called
Julian! HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!
" the cute, SHORT one!"WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Joke of the day!!!!
Cannot liddat say lah.. Guyfriends are still valuable to some extent..
At least they know their way around Singapore and they are less likely to betray or bitch about you.
HAH! I bet u guys didn't know that
marina square has HAATO in Subway!
Gosh, i seriously missed haato's green tea ice cream!
But well, we tried the
durian and rasberry flavour yesterday. Not bad! NICE!
Haha, i can't stop hogging onto the ice cream lah.. hahahha!

To some extent, guys make the perfect companions for a lonely boring afternoon.
Eg:
They don't mind travelling all the way to my area to play tennis,
they don't mind carrying my shopping bags when we are out,
they don't mind my ice cream cravings and at least bothered to try acting as if they like ice cream as much as i do by spending on expensive ice cream with me,
offer to buy chocolates to share while studying, etc)
Then again,
girlfriends.. They are the ones whom you can talk to bimboticly and scream your lungs out together during a chick flick!
And they are the ones that accompany u to the toilet at night. I remembered how i freaked out in the
NTU toilets ALL THE TIME because i had to go alone.. Haha, i mean it's abit paiseh for me to ask my guy friends to stand outside the toilet and wait for me right...
And they write childish postcards (:

OH, and girls don't stink as much as guys..
Just talk about that NTU hostel room i stayed overnight in before exams. Should ask them to put it in as part of the 'extreme challenge' activities next year..
Now that i think about it, it's amazing how i can even getting along with these guys when i used to hate them so much.... hahaha!
Ok, GTG SHOPPING!! YAY!
I finally took the effort to clear my wardrobe the other day so that i can FINALLY shop for new clothes..

BYE PEOPLE!
And faustyyyyy! When's our next tennis session??? Im going to start work soon alr leh...