|
|
|
Friday, April 3, 2009, 8:57 PM
roller coaster kinda rush
Yes, i've been neglecting my blog for the longest period cuz my recent life had been a repetitious bore. Wake up daily, go to school, try to act like im studying, then go home and act happy in front of the tv and finally con myself to sleep. Gosh, fucked up life! And this is going to last for another one and a half month! And strangely, despite being so depressed with my life, i managed to 'live life to the fullest' in school everyday. It just seems like i lived on 'happy drugs' and i always looked hyperanimated. And i believed that as long as i continue acting happy, i might really be happy. In fact, sometimes, i do miss my 'Me-time'. I miss enjoying 'Me- time'. Recently, I've become overly-reliant on the friends around me, so much so that I even felt weird on weekends and I dread studying at home. And deep down, i know that this is pretty unhealthy, emotionally. Hai, alright, i shall stop blogging about my same old sob story on how much i hate my life. It's not going to help by aggravating all these negative feelings anyway. And people around me are not going to shower me with extra TLC even if i were to write another 10 paragraphs on them.. And so, u guessed it right, i've been an emo shit recently. And Korean dramas are my best remedy! Choose the most depressing drama- the one that has endless tragedies, and worst, a lousy ending that keeps you swearing! Watch it and cry your lungs out. And that's what exactly i did! Gosh, i seriously suspect at the rate i emo, i would probably end up buying ALL the korean dramas available! Robber 불한당 Shin Na Ra - Geu dae ra seo - Robber OST.mp3 - ![]() This drama is a pain in the ass! It's soooooo freaking depressing that even the kimchi featured in the show might probably tasted bitter! No, the female lead didn't die of cancer. The male lead didn't meet any accident. But other than that, everything else involved crying! In fact, the lame story plot could have been one of the reasons to cry for! I cried cuz i wasted 9 fking hours watching it! And out of the 9 hours, i cried for at least 5hrs! Gosh, can you believe it?! I cried so much that i had horrible swollen eyes and i was dead thirsty! Err, not to mention i went to the dentist the next day. I looked more like i needed treatment for my eyes than my teeth. ![]() But sadly, im a HUGE SUCKER for lovey dovey stories! Yea, the typical 'boy meets girl, boy has to leave, girl cries for 4 episodes and finally boy and girl live happily ever after' Last but not least, I HATE THE ENDING!! I freaking hate it! This blardy female lead sure has her eyes pak jiao! In the show, there was this toot toot rich guy wooing her. He's the kind who would pick stars and write her name across the sky for her. BUT!! She chose the good-for-nothing dying/cheating/druggie-looking man (the male lead) WTF! I even repeated the ending thrice to ensure it WAS the ending! WHY!!!!!! So much for true love??? HUR!! I hate you, whoever the scriptwriter was! You suck! So does your story! BOOOOOOO! ))= But ok la.. Since the actress was one of my favourite LOML (love of my life) , i shall close both eyes.. ![]() She's sooooo chio! Damn, she's the reason why i would not mind comestic sugery! And tonight, im watching this other Korean drama: BAD LOVE 못된 사랑 ![]() Other than small eyes guys, i see nothing attractive about this drama. No choice lah, bought it cuz it was on offer. But i heard that the story is damn depressing too! Good! The emo-er, the better! Just that i have tuition tmr.. Erm, swollen eyes... Hmmm.. Maybe we can have tuition over MSN! haha! Since Fausty and i are alr video-calling each other most of the time.. ![]() ![]() Oh, and this one! Fausty, all your 'fat fat fat fat fat' doesn't seem to work very much on me )= I think im pretty immune to it alr.. Talking abt this, I can't help to comment. I am ALREADY very depressed about my weight gain. Sometimes i wonder issit because i hide my emotions too well that friends around me don't seem to realise that i have feelings too? Or do they simply have their sensitivity chip missing? They can just keep bragging and bragging about my weight issues like nobody's business and expect me to laugh to it.. Wtf.. Abit will do. But too much hurts. Wells, friends.. hah! Oh well, shall stop here. Will blog soon abt this book i read! Haha, kinda interesting.. BYE PEOPLE! P.s: Fausty, see, free advertising for your magic trick! Mine upgraded! I use chocolates and got my hands all stained -.- Haha! chocolate trick - |
|