Photobucket
Thursday, April 9, 2009, 10:18 PM
fucker

If you could make me so upset, you are really someone.
If you could make me tear subconsciously, well done.
How about a round of applause?

Sometimes i don't even know why i bother so much.
I seriously irk the sudden rush of emotions everytime i see you.

Well, and i suppose you are the reason why i hate am afraid of men.

Told my mum about it.
I don't understand her.
Seriously, i don't.
I don't understand why she cannot be like the 'normal' mum other people have and why we just can't have a proper conversation without screaming.

Sometimes, i wonder, if i put in more effort to talk to her calmly, would things have worked out better for my family.
But i highly doubt so.

I freaking hate talking to her.
I hate her voice, her bimboness, her sacarsm, her wild imagination and her 'i-dun-fking-care-but-i-just-wanna-comment' habits.
If you don't fking care, great. Then shut up.
Cuz i don't wanna hear you talk!

Well, and i supposed that's why i've stopped communicating with her for the longest period.

Doesn't matter i guess.
We hardly see each other and we literally lead our own lives.

Damn, im damn tired of all these.
I just wanna sleep.
And for the 1000000000000th time!
I NEED TO STOP GETTING ADDICTED TO FRIENDS!

But i seriously don't want to stay at home tmr.
I hate being at home when my family is in!!!
I TOTALLY LOATH IT!
Ok, im going to ask ________ (i still can't think of who) out!


p.s: I am quite sure im not just pmsing this time..
And to stop everyone from saying that im ALWAYS EMO (i alr try not to blog when im emo) , here's something more entertaining:






HAHA, I LOVE THE PICKUP LINES!
" Is your name 'Summer'?"
"Cuz you're damn hot!"

WAHAHAHAHA! And if this works on the girl, there's pretty much nothing else that can't work on her!

And lastly,




Oh gosh, i can't stop bursting into laughter when the guy smiled!
What sweet and charming! He looks like a BLARDY AH GUA!
I hope he gets like some mouth cramps during his 'sustained smile'..