Photobucket
Saturday, April 4, 2009, 12:46 AM
because

Because you're not the one i want in my life.
Because i don't like myself when i am associated with you.
And because of you, i've made enough sacrifices.

If nothing else, i think you shld stop getting involved in my life.

Or would you rather i say that im not good enough for you?
In fact, i probably am.

Just that my narcissism might be too strong for me to even realise that i probably sucked.

According to the following book, i sucked big times.
I am bitter, lost, confused drama queen.


Men dislike me and i hate men.
So yea, point proven.

I don't have much to bring to the table and i have this ever-lasting emotional baggage with me.

So i have no reason why you are so persistent.

And after reading this book, i've kinda clear my thoughts for once.
I don't need whoever the guy, whom i like, to provide me the unconditional love i need.
I just need to be alone and love myself a little more.
Because i often cared too much and end up being unhappy myself.

Enough said.
And when i say i am going to seek closure, i mean it.


I think i've been nice enough all these while. And since you don't get it, i'll probably have to try the hard way.