Photobucket
Thursday, February 12, 2009, 10:46 PM
going against nature is like the cat who suckled the monkey

FINALLY, THE SHOW I'VE BEEN WAITING ALL THESE WHILE (ONE BLARDY YEAR TO BE EXACT) IS OUT.


'HE'S NOT THAT INTO YOU'







I AM SO GOING TO CATCH IT ON TUE WITH MY DAR!
Hahaha, yes. Heck the exams! That three hours won't kill.

And here's some of the stuff from the book ( for the benefits of new readers)

1) REASONS A GUY DOESN'T CALL AFTER YOU'VE GIVEN HIM YOUR NUMBER

- He lost it
-His dog ate it
-He washed his jeans with it.
-He's scared because the chemistry between you was so intense.
-His phone was broken.
-Your phone was broken.
-He's injured in an accident.
-He's been killed.
-He's incredibly busy at work and doesn't want to call until he can give you his FULL attention.

2)HOW TO GET A CO-WORKER FIRED SO YOU CAN DATE HIM

-Steal office supplies and put them in his drawer. Call in anonymous tip.
-Buy drugs and plant them on his desk. Call in anonymous tip.
-Write perverted emails. Send them from ur co-worker's computer.
-Tape record him. Edit the tape to make obscene messages ans send them to your boss.
-Drug your co-worker's coffee. Wait till he passes out. Report to boss that he's sleeping on the job.
-Drug your co-worker's coffee. Wait till he passes out. Undress him and leave him in ur boss's office naked.

3) Q: This guy at work turned me down several times to a date because he said that im overweight. I weigh 430pounds. I think he's actually interested in me but doesn't want to be seen with a chubby girl. Or he's letting his frens influence him. Wad shld i do?

A: The fact that he told you ur too heavy means that he's willing to enter into honest and open meaningful dialogue with you, smt lacking in many relationship. It's also clear that he's checking you out. And by adding that comment, he's even willing to risk a sexual harassment suit. Sounds like true love to me! So dun let his frens decided where the relationship is going. You're bigger than them!

4) Q: My boyfriend travels alot but doesn't call even call me from the road. Shld i read anything into this?

A: Absolutely! You shld read into it that some states have very poor cell phone reception. And in some places (Amish country, for example) have no phone at all! And even if there are phones in the hotel, their long-distance charges are astronomical. He's obviously trying to save money to spend it on the two of you. Maybe he's saving for a RING!

5) WHAT THESE LINES ACTUALLY MEANT..

- "Please stop calling me" means "i want to see you in person."
-"Leave me alone" means "I want you to be surprised when you see the gift i got for you"
-"I never want to see you again" means "until the ceremony, or it's bad luck"
-"I'm seeing someone" means "I'm seeing a therapist cause im crazy in love with you"
- Stop following me" means "I want you by my side"
-"Im calling the police" means "to arrest you cause you stole my heart"
- "I can't breathe" means "You took my breathe away"
"Stop telling everyone im your boyfriend" means "Start telling them im your husband!"

Anyway, who say only bimbos scream.
We have himbos screaming for beer nowadays.
This ad is awesome!


_______________________________________________________

Went out to eat with the Starhub peers!
I did not take any picture cuz i was the blardy photographer mah!

THE ONE I CARE MOST (TOCM)!

Siqi, it's your honour to have my sexy kong bak bao legs rub against yours.
And hey, not only i laughed lor.
Everyone laughed!
Hahaha, it's joint effort!
I really missed you guys.
PIERCE SIM JIAO BIN ESPECIALLY!



HE's freaking funny!
I think he doesnt need to worry of unemployment.
Potential ultimate clown!