Photobucket
Thursday, February 19, 2009, 1:08 AM
Whee!

I realise the content of my entries varies to a very large extent.
Haha! Too bad.

I've played this song at least 500 times on my itunes and only NOW the radio is promoting it.
One word- SLOW!

And yes, i loveeeeee this song!
It's damn emo emo.. hahaha!


I Stay In Love - Mariah Carey


I've been eating alot recently, and so i need to warn you guys what to buy and what NOT to buy.

1)

Photobucket

Yes, DON'T BUY THIS.
IT SUCKS!
What wasabi?! I only tasted onions, chilli, pickles, smashed salmon and lots of mayo.
I even checked the ingredients and suspected that they packaged it with the wrong wrapper!
It doesn't taste bad, but it is not worthed the 'wasabi-experience'.

2)
Photobucket

I dunno. This is AUNTIE snack. My mum bought it. So i supposed it's cheap.
HAHA! But it is surprisingly delicious.

3)

Photobucket


Pls, this is NOT from subway! hahaha! I made it myself! Haha, the bread was from NTUC (some wholemeal loaf thingy)

Trust me, this made me so fulllllllllll that i feel damn happy!
Haha, I actually smiled to my ECONS STUDY GUIDE while eating this..
WTF! How can anyone smile at their blardy study guide, what more ECONS!

4)

Photobucket

Photobucket


THIS works just as well as Nutella!!!
Amazing, isn't it!

BUT only Switzerland has it.
My kid got hers from there during their holiday.
It tastes damn shiok!

Ok, we know what to steal the next time we rob their hse..


And Frosty is the reason why i LOVE tuition!
She's damn cute. No doubt, i always give her FREE OT! Hahaha..

We even played with her hair today..

Before:

Photobucket

After:


I didn't do this! She did it herself.
Haha, look like china boy!!

Photobucket


And i kept advising her that she shld have side parting instead..
Cuz she looks better like this!

Potential chio bu k!!

Photobucket


Alright, and here's a video of our tuition today.
Omg, can you imagine we had SCIENCE tuition!
wth!!! hahaha!


frosty and her errrrrrrrr -