Photobucket
Thursday, February 12, 2009, 12:40 PM
Leave me alone- pink

Go away
Give me a chance to miss you
Say goodbye
It'll make me want to kiss you
I love you so
Much more when you're not here
Watchin all the bad shows
Drinking all of my beer

I don't believe Adam and Eve
Spent every goddamn day together
If you give me some room there will be room enough for two

Tonight
Leave me alone I'm lonely
Alone I'm lonely
I'm tired
Leave me alone I'm lonely
Alone I'm lonely tonight

I don't wanna wake up with another
But I don't wanna always wake up with you either
No you can't hop into my shower
All I ask for is one fuckin' hour
You taste so sweet
But I can't eat the same thing every day
Cuttin off the phone
Leave me the fuck alone
Tomorrow I'll be beggin' you to come home

Tonight
Leave me alone I'm lonely
Alone I'm lonely
I'm tired
Leave me alone I'm lonely
Alone I'm lonely tonight

Go away
Come back
Go away
Come back
Why can't I just have it both ways
Go away
Come back
Go away
Come back
I wish you knew the difference
Go away
Come back


Leave Me Alone (Im Lonely) - Pink


_________________________________________________________________



Don't we girls just love Pink?
She literally sings what is on our mind.
Plain awesome! :D

She's my new THINSPIRATION (though she isn't exactly slim.)
But hey, imagine me with her hairstyle.
It's like pork bao with a few stands of pig fur on the head!
I need a sharper face to carry out the punk look.



BUT I better not be over-obsessed with her.
Cuz past experiences showed that i might most likely end up getting piercings.
Hahaha, nose piercing again! lol!


Anyway, i went to check out how much was my 暖暖抱 (The freaky pillow thingy with a freaking arm from previous entry)


It is fucking S$56++.
Crazy..
I think getting a pimp is even cheaper..
Alright, i am kidding.
Initially, i don't mind getting one if it costs $20+.. But now, forget it.

And i realised, i am turning fairer and fairer.


I look like a white banana watermelon next to my student!

And yes, that's right. It's her. Frosty, the future national tennis player!


Wahahha, i know you will hate me for posting this picture.
Who ask u show everyone my UNGLAM videos!!! hur hur!

Anyway, the other day, i saw this cheena guy in the library wearing arm socks.
Err, got that cold anot???

We thought they belonged to a girl.. Until this nerdy (cute) looking guy walked over..



Wahaha, and my brother was comparing the amt of badges we have the other day..

I must have been a really hardworking student. Just look at my crescent badge. So worn out already.
Shows that i always go school!!!(never pon school in other words)
hahahahahaha!

Ok, i shall stop crapping.. Getting abit hungry. Lunchtime!



Shiok right! hah!

End note:
I was laughing at Shen Hui's 25 random things so hard that my stomach hurts!
Ah yes, abs developing under the fats now....
Err, joanne.. Fyi, shen hui is julian's friend. The one, whose triceps, you pinched and said that there were tofu! (i swear he emo-ed for the rest of the month!)
He's fking funny! Unexpected right. Thought he only know how to study ECONS! WAHAHAHA!

click on
this LINK