Photobucket
Tuesday, February 17, 2009, 11:30 PM
it cut so deep

There's only two reasons why i am probably pms-ing now:

1) My period is coming.
2) Im stressed.

Sometimes i just wish to be a boy. Simple and still, simple.

I've camping at home these few days, trying to study cuz my exams starts next week. BUT nope, it's not working.
I must be really stressed cuz i kept munching on snacks.
Packets after boxes..

I have my Primary school reunion dinner in March.
It's crazy! I thought we only see such 'dinners' in taiwan and korean dramas!

Now this is happening to me..
I am so not going.

Cuz you don't really eat when you attend such 'dinners'.
You dress like a poodle, then go there, smileeeee and take tons of pictures with random 'i-don't-give-a-fuck' strangers.
Of course, not to be forgotten, we boast.

"Im in blah blah blah university now", "I'm happily attached to .......", "Yea, i work for.........", "Yea, i won blah blah blah pageant and im a model for............", " Wanna take a ride cuz my dad gave me a BMW for the new year", "Oh, look at my Chanel/Gucci bag", etc

Err, what am i suppose to say?
"I've gained weight over the years, im single, i take public transport and im fucking stuck in SIM?"
Damn proud.


And i must be really in a bad mood cuz i don't usually type recklessly on my blog (in case some ultra sensitive people react to it)

And since im complaining, i might as well go all out.

1) I don't see why you need to lie about such trivial matters all the time.

2) I don't need you to put me on Number One.
I just don't want you to lie to me about the rest of them.

3) Don't associate yourself as my friend if you feel that you can't give me the unconditional care i need.
Yes, you can take the limelight. But you need to juggle both parties well.

I've once read this from someone's blog. (which i once posted it on FB)

Which kind of friend are you:

a friend who eats with you everyday
who asks you to stay when they feel lonely
who texts you when ure not ard to see what's up
who pats your shoulder and says "things'll work out"
who forgives you when you finally apologize
who never forgets your birthday
who always gives you great advice
who calls you the next day when they're busy today
who makes the day go by with ease
who bails you out when ure in trouble
who sticks up for you when others are wrong about you
who tells you what they think you should know
who's been through the best of times with you
who spends their available time with you

OR

a friend who shares their food with you when you don't have any
who asks you to stay when you feel lonely
who collects your work, copies your notes and visits you when you're down
who cries with you when ure heartbroken
who understands and knows you didn't mean it in the first place
who never lets your birthdays suck
who makes sure you don't get involved with that bad boy
who calls you today because they know tomorrow may be too late
who is an essential part of your life
who is in trouble because they covered for you
who sticks up for you when you're in the wrong
who tells you the truth even if it means losing you
who's seen you at your lowest, and still stays by you
who's there no matter what the cost


The only reason why i forgave you is because i don't know how much you understand about friendship.