Photobucket
Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 11:32 AM
If i ain't got you


Some people live for the fortune
Some people live just for the fame
Some people live for the power, yeah
Some people live just to play the game
Some people think that the physical things
Define what's within
And I've been there before
But that life's a bore
So full of the superficial


Some people search for a fountain
That promises forever young
Some people need three dozen roses
And that's the only way to prove you love them
Hand me the world on a silver platter
And what good would it be
With no one to share
With no one who truly cares for me

Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby

Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you



I like this pic cuz it cuts half of me. 'Less is more'

Anyway, i have not been studying. Die. really..

And im damn lazy to blog. okok, soon soon. Got alot of cute pictures to share.

Before i end, I saw this ad online.

I also wanna buy the 軟軟抱!!
If only they sold it in Singapore..
If buy online from Taiwan, should be quite expensive hor?