Yes, when CNY is around the corners and my tuition kids' parents are not taking the initiatives.
I even came up with a template for mass sms:
" Hi Mrs XX,This is your kid's ________ (subject) tuition teacher, Amy, here.Just a gentle reminder that I've just finished ______'s (blardy kid's name) fourth lesson.The amount to pay would be $XXX.Would appreciate if you could transfer the amt to A/C number _________.Lastly, i wish you a prosperous Chinese New Year ahead.See u soon! (: "
Very buay paiseh! I know. Haha! They say "谈钱伤感情". Aiya, since it hurts alr, then might as well go all out and be thick-skinned.
And finally, im importing all the 石欣卉's newest album songs into my itunes.
Seriously, i have no idea why people tell me that the names of the songs will just appear when you import the songs..
No, it doesn't! Not for mine, at least. So yes, i filled up the info of every song manually. ______________________________________________________________________________
One of my tuition kid is severely overweight (I just had to exaggerate! hahahaha!)
Joanne, reminds me of our conversation today.. Haha, my very sad time line, when I spent most of my life (so far) fighting with fats!
Oh then again! I cannot resist food, even if i need to take the extra effort to travel.
I don't see why we pay more in SIM but our food court is even lousier than that of NP's! Those blardy kids enjoy better lunch than us EVERYDAY! Very depressing.
Erm, then again, the following featured dish looks appetizing in pictures only. Haha, it's practically tasteless, honestly.
My old Starhub customer just called me and asked how i could help because he can't get internet connection!
WTF!
Wahahaha, do i look like 1633? Or erm, an electrician? So what can i do? I told him i can't help. Then he asked me how.. So i said, "Pray lor!"
I know, sounds ridiculous. BUT I really CAN'T help! HAHA! __________________________________________________________________________________
BTW, I was listening to this particular song. Erm, both the canto and chinese version. Ok, i prefer the canto version. Haha, but can some kind soul dwl the chinese version and send me? I lazy! HAHA!