Photobucket
Tuesday, January 6, 2009, 3:00 AM
I need Island creamery!! =(



如果我说 爱我哪有如果
错过就不理你是不是会难过
若如果拿爱当借口 那是不是有一点懂

如果我说 爱我没有如果
真的爱我 就放手一搏
还想什么 还怕什么 快牵起我的左手


This song sounds nice to me. haha..
I was looking for it the entire night and ta-da, found it!





Everyone, let me introduce, my new lao gong--- 阮經天
Damn handsome! Faintsss...
He is everything i like!
1) Small single eyelid eyes
2) Tall
3) Muscular
4) Kissable lips.
5) White perfect teeth
Awwwwww!




Ok, back to reality! Tmr got school. SIANS!



You realise singlehood means single movie tickets.. haha, random.. I was packing my drawer...

Watching 敗犬女王 makes me feel so down.
It reflects singlehood so badly!
Seriously. It's damn saddening!
没有男人不会死!!! Alright! =(



ANYWAY! So eggcited!!! Im so going to watch 'Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea'


It is super cute i swear!!!



Must go and learn the song then can sing while bathing!!
HAHA, ALRIGHT, IM KIDDING.
My neighbours will pour SHIT down if i sing in my showers!