Photobucket
Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 1:27 PM
想的太美 註定破碎

For those who are emo-ing over guys and shit ( guys = shit), tell them to go fk themselves under the banana tree while we celebrate Christmas!

I was hell emo this morning even though im not the one being affected by guys.
But seeing my fellow female friends being hurt by guys makes me feel murderous!

I swear all men shld just fucking die! (Except a handful who are my best buds)

SO GIRLS!
Go rent a chick flim/ romantic comedy and have a good laugh!
Then hit the gym and swim.
After that party your night away.

I guarantee you that you will NOT even remember who the fucking jackass was the morning after!

OR hmm, eat ice cream! (((:

I wanted to emo. But nope. I will emo after Christmas.

I chose to eat ice cream cuz when i walked into the CD shop this morning to look for a movie to rent.
EVERY fking movie reminded me of him.
I practically watched every show with him before.
There wasn't a show i haven watched!
It's damn sad.

So I wonder why..
Why I couldn’t make you see the fact that i cared.
And part of me died when I let you go.

ALRIGHT, i'll stop.

YAY! Joanne's party and Marco's party tonight!! (:

Make sure marco is drunk so we can dump him into the reservior! Help feed the ducks.