1) I should stop ponning school! (as usual) 2) When in doubt, refer to number (1). 3)Stop waking up so late. Waking up at 1.30pm is so ____
Yes, i regret talking on the phone till 7am then going to sleep. Should have went to school straight away.. Now, i need to crash other lectures on other days, making the rest of my week FULLY packed.
Then again, it takes less time to do a thing right than to explain why you did it wrongly.
Haiz, I can so predict myself pmsing tmr (tue) cuz i need to attend 3 lectures in a row. From 8:30am to 6:30pm! Then something else at 8:30pm. (means no ice cream with SHIYUN)
Good luck amy, hope u see hot guys in lectures. (though there isn't a single hot guy in any of the lessons u go to.)
OH OMG! AND I NEED TO WATCH TWILIGHT FOR SURE!
It's about how a girl who risks everything when she falls in love with a vampire.
Yep, i am sucker for such lovey dovey fairytale.. I mean, the vampire is too good to be true. Don't suck human blood, romantic, handsome, smart, etc Siao liao! the story makes me melt sublime, i swear.
Plus the show is a thriller! And yes, I LOVE VAMPIRES! (It's a since young thing..)
AND the actress- Kristen Stewart is DAMN CHIO! Believe it, she's a 1990 baby- means she's only 18 years old!!! She melts my heart a trillion times!
So anyone interested? (ahh.. i make a very bad salesgirl i know..)
ANYWAY, I AM freaking poor! I need to buy so many stuff (pls lor, at least its necessities, not like bird nest- luxury good) See ah,
1) Estee Lauder deep pore mask (mummy say estee lauder also mud, the mud downstairs also mud, so go to the park get can alr -.-)
2) Laneige sleeping pack (this one i cannot live without) Yes, my fav advertisement since sec school!
3) I need to save money for HQ's and my erm... liposuction plans? Haha, remember?? LOL! (Honestly HQ doesnt need it anymore la! That blardy canoeist is running, muaythaing and dieting all the time! She's gonna disappear into thin air the next time i meet her la!)
4) Clothes (yes, i've outgrown most of my clothes again. So it makes it very miserable to survive on that few pieces of clothes right now)
5) I WANNA CUT HAIR! the damn short kind. (Yes, don't ask why. cuz i probably won't say.) yea, this kind.. (paiseh, zavier! use u as erm.. an example..)
Ok, back to reality. Shall go study now.. yea, study.. AFTER watching my 不良笑花 ep.13 and 14! Finally, they are getting married! awww!! ((: