Photobucket
Saturday, December 20, 2008, 1:16 AM
food food food

For now, we shall keep dieting aside and enjoy talking about food.
HAHA!

I need to thank AMANDA a million times for buying these peanut butter chocs for me.
Cuz i juz can't get enough of them! It's better than anything!
Instant satisfaction!


And this ultra cute strawberry shortcake thingy. Haha, damn chio. Can put for decor. haha!


And for today,

I made Tiramisu for tmr's judo potluck!
Wa, if it's not nice, you can come tell me about it..
And i will jolly well whack you up!
Cuz it's freaking awesome!!!!

Just look at the effort put in. Excellent lor!

And our semi-end product! Haha, just a sprinkle of cocoa powder tmr and it will be PERFECT!



We made alot of alcoholic jelly too! ((:
I tell you, it's so fabulous that you legs will go soft!
So, Julian, never come!
See, you don't know what good stuff you're missing out in life. LOL!

And just look what i can cook out of plain long beans and egg whites(leftovers from making of tiramisu)


DAMN TALENTED I TELL YOU!!


HAHA! Ok, enough of self-praising. LOL!

I have a new tuition kid. And he's a blardy monkey!!!!
Just look at the way he does maths!



No wonder nice toned arms..


BUT obviously i have ways to tame monkeys.

Just take out other animals and let them play.

See.. As proven, IT WORKS.



Alright, enough crapping. time to sleep.
Hello to good food tmr! (: