drink drank drunk
I am soooo covered with rashes now!
Must be the expired khakistanian baileys (stares at Garrick damn hard )
Haha, ok la. Actually i always get rashes after i drink..
I must be really wasted last night to have done all those things.
But seriously, i have damn alot of blue blacks now!
I look like i fought the Vietnam war last night!
Im so sorry if i blabbed your dirty lil secrets out last night.
Cuz i really have no idea what happened..
Im like 200% gone..
SORRY!!! ):
Then again, i only have pictures taken before i got slightly unsober.. Yes, slightly only.
Remember the Tiramisu? Look. PERFECT.
I told u!

And the remaining jellys + some extra sexy leg with funny toes (i suspect it was kenneth who sat there)

Then when things got abit higher..
We had our own version of cosplay. (limited gadgets from marco's hse)

The Khakistanian terrorist:

No gun, hairdryer also buay pai!

And haha! the victim.

Amanda's last few sober moments.
And ______'s teddy bear!
ahahahaha!

Alright. It's time to move on. After a whole night of fun.
Sch tmr. ARGH!
BTW!
I bet we all see this ad at EVERY bus stop.
And i really find the need to comment about the girl.
CUZ SHE IS FREAKING GORGEOUS!
She has abit of Linsay Lohan plus tons of X-factor!
Her lips are beautiful and her eyes sparkles..
Chio to the max..
Haha! In fact, i feel happy everytime i see this poster.
And who cares about the jewellery she's wearing when anything can look good on her.