Photobucket
Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 9:27 PM
When counting stars don't help

Now, I have a new allegy to take note of.
I am allegic to Pontalon (Panadol's grandson or something)
I am getting the same kind of rashes i get from Panadol.

And i tell u, the rashes are not killing me.
It's the headache and the fever!
I feel like a thousand needles poking my head.
So if you are having any suicidal thoughts, just get yourself sick.

I just came back from tuition..
Oh gosh, i swear these students of mine stay at really BDLE (Birds Don't Lay Eggs-鸟不生蛋) places!
It's so freaking ulu and erm, filled with bhangalas!
It's at Yew Tee Industrial Estate. Sounds scary hor.. Indeed quite scary.

But my students (two girls) are lovely.. BUT they cannot keep quiet for god's sake!
I was giving them chinese tuition, so i kept repeating to them - 安静的力量!!

Now i so understand how tough it is to be a primary school teacher.
You realised, you scream alot, but it's not guaranteed that the message gets sent across to the students.

I was coughing and sneezing and i felt like jelly. But these two girls just won't shut up.
Apparently, i was teaching the two of them at the same time. And you know, i freaking can't multi task.
So i got abit pissed and i shouted " Fu*k la, come this kind of BDLE place still kena tortured!"

Then the pri 3 girl asked " What is BDLE?"

Thank god she didn't ask what's "fu*k"?

And smart me went like " Oh! BDLE are just abbreviations.. It's like how ITCZ refers to Intertropical Covergence Zone...
And anyway, this question (points to assessment book) u do wrongly alr.."

Oh well, other than that, this tuition assignment shld be alright la.. Haha, at least the girls are cute (you know how superficial amy is)

Lastly, here's a video to share. Damn funny!
I couldn't stop laughing, seriously..
FABIAN! U 'll love it.