Recently, i really don't feel like talking. No, im not exactly emoing. I just get pissed with people around me easily. So i probably try to shut myself off so as to stop getting pissed.
And yes, im back to my own self. (: It's either you live with my bluntness or hate me for life. I really don't see why i should agree to things i deemed as wrong. And i want to be such a hypocrite and try to act nice.
I think it's just pmsing i guess.. Cuz there seems to be 1001 things i wanna whine abt..
1) Im pissed with my complexion. I suspect the new toner i bought is giving me rashes. And now my face is like fuck!
2) Im generally pissed with girls. It is sad to not understand people of my own sex. But yea, girls are fucking troublesome people..
3) I don't like to see the things happening around me but there's nothing i can do to change them.
4) i fucking need more time to study. I just need to start studying. For those people who are juz that tiny bit lagging behind, shut the fuck up lah. So being such a kanjiong spider. And even if you are, don't come whining to me. Cuz im not fairy godmother and i fking don't give a shit.
5) I just need to be more demure. Stop swearing.
6) I NEED TO STOP EATING AND START EXERCISING. (U know honestly i do get emo about my weight gain..)
And all this dinners with friends aren't exactly helping..
Had waruku on marco's bday.. Ok la.. At least it wasn't some sort of buffet..
And yep, they've got a cake for the november babies. Haha, thanks.
Oh, and i was watching this MV on youtube once again... Damn sweet luh.. Haha, i still remember how i used to love this song. It's just pure love la..