Photobucket
Friday, November 21, 2008, 8:01 PM
病笨了!

I seriously suspect there is a limit to how much happiness i should have a day.
See, i spent all yesterday and today i feel freaking low!

Eh, emo is a state of mind. So i did not choose to be emo because i wanted to.
I have been trying to cheer up since blardy 3pm!

- I ate more than 10 gummies today! (hah, probably that's the reason why i emoed)

- My mum shld juz shut up and leave me alone. (I know i should be shot a million times for the way i treat her, seriously)

- I WILL ignore all HER calls from today onwards!
(Trust me, after today's conversation, i am soooooooooooo freaking sad!
Why bring up the fucking past!
I think people see it as enjoyment to see me feel upset.)

Actually, i sat in my room and thought very hard - Why emo?
I dunno.
Not pmsing, not too much gummies (sugar make u high, not emo), not the medicine's side effect,
not SLEEP TOO MUCH (the more i shld be cheerful then )!

See, i never anyhow emo! Got think one lor!

And surprisingly, when im feeling down, the only person i thoughtof meeting was ________!
Oh gosh, im sucha freak!

Oh, and i freaking love this photo! It cheers me up. haha!


On a lighter note,

不良笑花 will be on channel u soon. Dec 8 onwards (if im not wrong)
Oh gosh, people, WATCH IT!
Be a fan of what i watch and you WON'T regret!

Mummy calls 潘伟伯 " that fatty that amy likes since she started puberty"
Oh shit lor! How is he fat?!! HUR HUR HUR!
He's my prince charming CAN!
i swear i will boycott my mum's cooking if she calls him a fatty again! ):

Don't care le. Shall go watch my 我的億萬麵包 now!