Photobucket
Sunday, November 9, 2008, 2:21 AM
battlescars ):

Honestly, i am the clumsiest judo player in the entire planet!
I breakfall and get blueblacks.
nope, not the small ones. It's the HUGE ones.

Don't ask me how and why.
I supposed the guy who slammed me was training to kill some pervert or wad..


No joke, fucking pain. I have very thin skin, really!
And yes, just afew throws and i can be all injured. That's why always ask u guys to go easy on me.
I tall tall fat fat, but freaking weak luh!

Went for Frosty's tuition after judo today..
Haha, among all the tuition kids, i love her most.
Honestly, i swear im biased towards girls school's girls..


And class dinner tonight was... erm... ok la!

Crystal was noisy as usual.
Weiying and prissy in their own world.
Fabian has lost weight to the extent that he can glide around.
Shiyun is very injured from dance. Fractured arm and stuff..
Kevin became much manlier.
I ate half the restaurant. Erm, weigh like a cow now.



And after three years, finally fabian and i are hitting the chemistry when taking pictures.
We are looking like normal humans, for once!

Oh, and kevin got some of these pencils from Pangkor, i supposed.
Damn cool la. Cuz it's rly made from the tree wood. Literally with the tree feeling.
I doubt u get wad i mean.
haha!



Alright, im so gonna sleep now. Im dead tired. Photos uploaded on Facebook!
I uploaded/ tagged only the nice pictures. Gosh, amy has become so considerate, for once.