Photobucket
Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 10:31 PM
IF I COULD, I WOULD...

I would

1) GO FOR LIPOSUCTION!

2) Err, if i pay abit more, can the doctor up the anesthetic dosage? Im VERY scared of pain. And blood..

3) I would sell away my _____ and buy a new one. ( I know it's only one week's old, but....)

4) I would marry DANIEL WU!
(oh wait! I cannot marry him. I will die of heart attack if it ever happens!)

5) I would turn back time. Or buy a time machine.

6) Wanna be shorter and erm, fairer and not so muscular and more girly and smarter and.......
(The list never ends)

HQ is damn cute today. She msged me this out of the blue,
" Amy! I think we need to save up to probably $4K!
Then we can go lipo tgt.
Then we can take turns to take care of each other."

Omg yes, totally.
I need to go for liposuction. I don't mind donating my fats to the skinny people.

I was so duper excited abt friday until Eddy msged me that we're going to have buffet on Friday.
Omg, did i hear the word 'BUFFET'?!?!?!
So utterly turned off right now.
Emo alr lor. Im supposed to be on diet. The one-day-three-apples kinds of diet.
Now, it's more like one-meal-one-MOUNTAIN!
):